[Kmymoney-devel] change income to expenditure

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Sep 30 09:41:21 UTC 2015

Gerry,

... which requires to create a new expense category before you can move all
transactions to it. Then open the categories view, double click on the current
income category. This opens the ledger view. Select all transactions (if all
are affected) using Ctrl+A and use the right mouse button context menu to
access the 'Move to account' function. Then select the new category. At the
end, you can delete the initial income category.

Hope that helps.

Thomas