[Kmymoney-devel] find transaction using T number

jeffjl.kde at outlook.com jeffjl.kde at outlook.com
Mon Nov 9 00:28:08 UTC 2015

I'm looking for a way to find the consistency check problem transactions using the T0000000... number reported.

When I googled this, I found something that said use the Edit/Find transaction dialog.  I can't see how that does it.  And in looking through the MyMoneyTransactionFilter::match() function there is nothing that looks at the transaction.id().

I am using KMM 4.7.2.

Am I missing something or is this capability not provided?

Thanks,
Jeff.