[Kmymoney-devel] Problem starting Kmymoney

Paulo Freire paulo.freire at gmail.com
Sat May 23 22:22:36 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm running a Plasma desktop on my laptop, I've installed Kmymoney but I'm
unable to run it since it complains about the decimal separator. I've tried
to change the decimal separator from the default "," to the one used in
english systems "." but still the problem persists. I've seen other users
from Portugal complaining about the same, so this seems to affect only
users from Portugal.
I'm using Arch linux, some print screens to show the definitions where it
fails to start and the error message:
[image: Imagem intercalada 1]

[image: Imagem intercalada 2]

kmymoney --v
Qt: 4.8.6
KDE Development Platform: 4.14.7
KMyMoney: 4.7.2

Can you please fix or give advice on how to solve this?

Thank you very much,
Paulo Freire