[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney daily PPA and KBanking

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:22:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is the Dockerfile I used to run the latest release of KMyMoney
from a container. After building the container I ran KMyMoney in the
following way:

XSOCK=/tmp/.X11-unix
XAUTH=/tmp/.docker.xauth
xauth nlist :0 | sed -e 's/^..../ffff/' | xauth -f $XAUTH nmerge -
docker run -ti -v $XSOCK:$XSOCK -v $XAUTH:$XAUTH -e XAUTHORITY=$XAUTH kmymoney

Hope that helps,

Regards,
Cristian