[Kmymoney-devel] Randa meetings reminder

Cristian OneČ› onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue May 12 07:30:49 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I want to remind you that the registration deadline to the 2015 Randa
Meetings [1] is this Wednesday. Based on my experience of last year
when I went there with my family, I would recommend it to everyone.
Unfortunately this year I won't be able to attend, neither does
Thomas. It would be nice if a developer would be able to finalise the
port to frameworks (the bugs about running KMyMoney 4.x on frameworks
stared to appear).

I'm still thinking about Akademy, if I manage to find a decent travel
possibility I'll attend.

Reagards,
Cristian

[1] https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/271