[Kmymoney-devel] question on editing multiple investment transactions

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 30 00:31:26 UTC 2015

I know there have been previous discussions about editing multiple
transactions, but I don't remember if they addressed this particular
issue, and my searching has not turned up anything useful.

Scenario: I have several investment transactions in the ledger from
about one year ago.  The same actions happened this year, but for some
reason, they are not included in my download from the broker.  I can
select them and click "Duplicate" but that puts them to today's date.
I want to move them to a different date.  If I select them all and
click "edit" I can set the date, but Enter is still disabled.  If I
change anything else to enable "Enter" it changes fields I do not want
to change.  For example, they all have different memos and number of
shares, so I want those fields not to be changed.  Should this be
possible?  Should I just enter a new wishlist for this?  I did look,
and didn't see anything relevant.