[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney suddenly not entering transactions

Eric Bonney eric at ericbonney.com
Tue Aug 11 19:16:01 UTC 2015

Just recently I discovered that I am unable to enter new transactions into
my KMyMoney file. I am using the SQlite storage option and running 4.7.2.

I haven't entered anything in a week or so, but today I was catching up my
checkbook and it wouldn't let me enter anything. After filling out the
transaction details and clicking ok, KMM looks like it saves it, but I
never see it entered into my ledger and my account balance is never updated.

I have resorted to entering all new transactions with my Android app for
the time being. I have not yet had time to try and save my file to back to
the traditional KMM file format yet but I may give this a shot tomorrow
night if I get time or if someone else doesn't have any other ideas.

I installed the package from Clay's PPA if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
Eric