[Kmymoney-devel] Deleting loan account

Felipe Tonello eu at felipetonello.com
Mon Aug 3 17:34:16 UTC 2015

Hi Jack,

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 10:48 PM, Jack <ostroffjh at frontier.com> wrote:
> On 2015.07.26 17:23, Jeremy Whiting wrote:
>>
>> I've hit that before. It is usually enabled once the account has been
>> zeroed out and all transactions have been reconciled I believe.
>>
>> On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Felipe Tonello <eu at felipetonello.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hello fellows,
>> >
>> > I am trying to delete a loan account but the option is always
>> > disabled. Any idea why? Or how to delete it?
>> >
>> > BR
>> >
>> > Felipe
>

> An account can not be deleted if it is referred to in any way.  This may
> mean deleting all transactions, as well as making sure there are no
> schedules referring to the account.  This comes up fairly often, and
> hopefully at some point in the future, the program will be more active in
> showing the reason delete is disabled.

Ok. But If I delete all transaction to that account, then it will
change my current balance on the account I made the transfer with.
The thing is that, I liquidated that account using different means, I
can't really transfer money from one account to that one anymore, so I
would like to at least make it zero.

Felipe