[Kmymoney-devel] new (?) issue with per-split memos when duplicating a transaction

Cristian OneČ› onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 07:25:17 UTC 2015

I was hit by this behavior and find it a bit annoying, maybe a flag in
the memo editor (I think we have the space for that) would solve this.
Your proposal would also work but it's harder to figure it out because
the behavior is hidden. That's the source of the few complaints around
this area we had until now AFAIK.

Regards,
Cristian