[Kmymoney-devel] odd backup error

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 16 15:52:10 UTC 2015

Good morning,

I just tried to backup my file and got an error about failure to mount
the directory.  (Of course I didn't copy the exact wording....)  The
only problem is that the directory is just a folder two levels below my
home directory, and doesn't need mounting, and I did not check the box
about needing mounting, and backup has worked fine for years.  This is
the second time this has happened, and simply restarting KMM fixed the
problem both times.  I have not otherwise noticed anything strange
about files or partitions or mounts.  If it happens again, are there
any specific things I can check to try and figure out the cause?