[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: There's no proper replacement for KIcon

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Wed Sep 10 19:32:51 UTC 2014

Theoretically no, we even have the old hicolor still in our source.
In practice, that is unmaintained and I should go and change icon
names according to the latest changes in master.
Also, we're probably missing some icons, I should check.

In a nutshell, the fallback would work, badly, but it would work.