[Kmymoney-devel] Kmymoney project activities

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Sep 10 09:50:57 UTC 2014

Hi Sven,

the project is very well alive and developers are working on it. Here you can
see that for yourself:

  https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/kmymoney/activity

An updated release plan can be found here:

  https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Schedule_for_future_releases

Hope that gives you enough information to find KMyMoney as a vital project.

Best Regards

Thomas

On Wednesday 10 September 2014 11:01:29 Sven Keller wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> as a long time fan of Kmymoney I recently figured out issues with the
> module which is updating the stock prices. Though it is pretty easy to
> change the settings for this, it is for the user who is not familiar with
> the syntax and the processing, hardly impossible to update it.
> Sicne there was no new release for quite a while I'm a bit concerned if the
> project is still actively developed and updates like this and others are
> planned?
> If the project however is not active anymore perhaps there is a branch or a
> follow up project in place already which may be worth looking at?
> I love KMymoney and I don't want to go to gnucash!
>
> Best regards
>
> Sven

Flying is absolutely safe as long as you land as often
as you take off. -- Klaus Klages