[Kmymoney-devel] Kmymoney project activities

Sven Keller sven.keller at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:01:29 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,
as a long time fan of Kmymoney I recently figured out issues with the
module which is updating the stock prices. Though it is pretty easy to
change the settings for this, it is for the user who is not familiar with
the syntax and the processing, hardly impossible to update it.
Sicne there was no new release for quite a while I'm a bit concerned if the
project is still actively developed and updates like this and others are
planned?
If the project however is not active anymore perhaps there is a branch or a
follow up project in place already which may be worth looking at?
I love KMymoney and I don't want to go to gnucash!

Best regards

Sven