[Kmymoney-devel] Tighter integration with KDE

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:51:31 UTC 2014

> Hi all,
>
> as part of our journey and the integration with KDE, I transferred the
> ownership of the domain kmymoney.org from my person to the KDE e.V.  This step
> helps us to support encrypted web access to the web site in the future.

Does this mean https access to the site? I just notices that
(www.kde.org is https) and I'm just curious what would be the reason
behind this? I mean the site does not interact with the user, so we
would only provide browsing privacy, right?

Congrats on the ownership move, I thinks it's a good one.

Regards,
Cristian