[Kmymoney-devel] Tighter integration with KDE

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Oct 29 19:09:28 UTC 2014

Hi all,

as part of our journey and the integration with KDE, I transferred the
ownership of the domain kmymoney.org from my person to the KDE e.V.  This step
helps us to support encrypted web access to the web site in the future.

Many thanks go out to Ben Cooksley who worked with me on the transfer and the
whole sysadmin team whose member work hard behind the scenes.

When you say, 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows,'
people just stare at you blankly and say,
'Hey, I got those with the system, for free.' -- Linus Torvalds