[Kmymoney-devel] Pushing to 4.7

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 17:00:04 UTC 2014

On 19/10/14 12:48, Cristian Oneț wrote:
>> I've recently pushed a couple of commits to 'master', which, I assume, I
>> need also to push to 4.7.
>
> Only bugfixes should be pushed to 4.7.

As far as I can see, BUG:339044 REVIEW:120260 - Fix CSV import wizard
not working correctly on Windows -
1d84d3ba8f71da3259eb6a9eec53c6f8393fac1a - is the only bug, and, as far
as I can see, it's in just origin/master, and not in 4.7.

>> As I'm not familiar with this procedure, and as Googling seems to produce
>> too many alternatives, how might I best achieve this, please?
>
> Need to checkout branch 4.7, cherry-pick the commit (keeping the
> reference), test it, then push it.

I'll have a look at doing that, up to the pushing stage, at least.

If you don't feel comfortable doing that, I can take care of picking
> bugfixes in 4.7, would you like to ship your cvsimporter commit [1].
> Was that a fix for some undesired behavior?

> [1] http://commits.kde.org/kmymoney/dda890c80e3ccd43ca4d01cb1a3db854f25b89c0

That was to fix some some undesired behavior of mine - and was restoring
the case changes in CMakeLists.txt made in  CSV Plugin - Improve
functionality across distros - 50f7b6c47ad4f326b7cd6b2e0f8746b8391b3810.

These two more recent are not bugs, but improvements.  Does that make
4.8 more likely for them?