[Kmymoney-devel] Pushing to 4.7

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 11:48:23 UTC 2014

> I've recently pushed a couple of commits to 'master', which, I assume, I
> need also to push to 4.7.

Only bugfixes should be pushed to 4.7.

> As I'm not familiar with this procedure, and as Googling seems to produce
> too many alternatives, how might I best achieve this, please?

Need to checkout branch 4.7, cherry-pick the commit (keeping the
reference), test it, then push it.

If you don't feel comfortable doing that, I can take care of picking
bugfixes in 4.7, would you like to ship your cvsimporter commit [1].
Was that a fix for some undesired behavior?

Regards,
Cristian

[1] http://commits.kde.org/kmymoney/dda890c80e3ccd43ca4d01cb1a3db854f25b89c0