[Kmymoney-devel] Transaction entry restrictions

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 11:07:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm looking into this [1] report. I found that since this commit [2]
made by Allan, an amount is mandatory, one can't add a transaction
with the split value 0, is this restriction really necessary?

I know that my wife used to add a 0 value transaction as a reminder
and correct the amount later. I know that a schedule could be used for
that but it's really a big gun to setup one when all you want is to
have a transaction for which the amount is not yet known.

Do you have anything against removing this restriction?

Regards,
Cristian

[1] https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=123274&p=321894#p321635
[2] https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/kmymoney/repository/revisions/94935cf78e0135e2bb0cceff3c0dbde8c1c07e6d