[Kmymoney-devel] Feedback

Peter Stark starris at skymesh.com.au
Thu May 29 07:58:43 UTC 2014

Thomas,

Thank you for your quick reply.  I installed KMM from the website, but
there are no files I can see that end in ".cpp" or ".h".  I've attached
the first screen that appears when I try to open the program if that
gives you a guide where I'm at.

I am currently using Windows 8.1 (pity me) but I'm considering Ubuntu
eventually.  Right now my problem is to get a new book keeping system
going by the end of our financial year (30 June) - my current system
(MYOB) can't be upgraded to Windows 8.1 and I'm running it on our old
computer (running XP) which isn't connected to the internet so it's
safe, but it's a pain running between 2 machines.

Also, I have installed KDE for Windows because that seemed to be the
direction I was pointed to.

Any further help will be much appreciated.  Thank you.

Peter.