[Kmymoney-devel] Current KMyMoney crashing on startup on OSX due to custom patch to kdelibs4

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Fri May 23 10:54:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Just for reference, we don't do anything OpenGL-related (I can only
think of report charts, maybe). We use standard components for almost
anything but a calendar input, that doesn't even get loaded until
opening one of the views.
We do use some components that are uncommon, but they are KDE too.

I'm completely puzzled at why it's happening. Is it happening for
Calligra too? We share components with them.

Is there a crash with more information that might point us in the
right direction?

Regards,
Alvaro