[Kmymoney-devel] Debugging plugins

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 00:03:32 UTC 2014

On 29/03/14 23:04, Chris wrote:
> Hi Allan
>
> If you look at the source of the ui file there is no font specified. So
> you are picking up the font *QT* chooses as the default.

Yes, neither the UI file, nor the built uixxxx.h file give a font name.
  As it shows in QtDesigner, it appears that it gets picked up from the
KDE system settings.  As I selected the font within QtDesigner, it may
be that that feeds back to the system settings.  Or, I happened to
select the font that was already specified in the settings.

Pretty irrelevant now, as it happens.

Allan