[Kmymoney-devel] Debugging plugins

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sat Mar 29 23:04:05 UTC 2014

Hi Allan

If you look at the source of the ui file there is no font specified. So you
are picking up the font *QT* chooses as the default.

Original csvimport ui file..

   <property name="font">

modified using qtdesigner file...

   <property name="font">
     <family>Arial</family>
   </property>

Like you I have found fonts are not the only problems. Now if I can just get
a sane build environment ...

Chris