[Kmymoney-devel] Debugging plugins

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sat Mar 29 22:19:55 UTC 2014

Hi Allen

With the font issues I found that the font was not specified in the ui file
so defaults where applied. Those defaults caused problems. So it may be the
defaults on your machine are more suited to your desktop environment than
the default on other desktops. On windows, QT uses an internationalised font
"ms shell dlg 2" which may or may not be a good choice. To get a consistent
look and feel across desktops requires a consistent font.

It may not be ubuntu's fault.

If you could attach a patch that would be wonderful

Chris