[Kmymoney-devel] Debugging plugins

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 10:44:58 UTC 2014

On 29/03/14 01:21, Chris wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I am trying to debug the csv import plugin layout problem. It appears
> the default font may be a large part of the problem but not all of it.

Hi Cristian

Coming in here from a different angle.  Here, I've sorted out the layout
problem with Ubuntu-type distros, by applying some settings in the
plugin code, instead of relying on the UI file settings.  Obviously,
Ubuntu over-rides the UI settings, presumably to make things look nice,
even if the result is a broken plugin.  It may well be that the same
happens on Windows, so my fix may help you.

I've got slightly side-tracked by some other minor tidyness issues I
noticed, but I could send you a patch for you to try, if you wish.  It's
only concerns the layout, not the icon thing your screen shot showed.

Allan