[Kmymoney-devel] csv importer

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sun Mar 23 00:40:45 UTC 2014

Thanks Alan

I am hoping the same issue is what is effecting the windows version and the
reason its not responsive is because of a layering issue. Now that I know
what I am supposed to see it should be easier to get it right.

As you say. So much for cross platform ui design!

Lately I have been thinking about building a html gui library. All events
would be exposed to the calling application and I believe these issues would
not be so prevalent as they have already been solved by the browser developers.

I'll let you know how I get on with the windows version.

Chris