[Kmymoney-devel] csv importer

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:37:04 UTC 2014

On 22/03/14 01:39, Chris wrote:

> I have just finished installing KUbuntu 12
> I compiled the latest kmymoney so I could see what the import dialogue
> is supposed to look like as opposed to what it actually looks like on my
> win machine
>
> It also doesn't render correctly on kubuntu although it does appear to
> function (I haven't actually tried to import anything). The buttons are
> obscured by bottom of the dialogue as shown in the attached image.
> Resizing the dialogue doesn't improve the situation as the buttons
> follow the lower edge.
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

Obviously, everything looks OK here, I'm sure you're pleased to know.
However, I can reproduce what you're seeing, although why you see this,
I don't know.

Because all the different wizard pages have to fit in the frame below
the table, I've set minimum and maximum heights for that frame, but for
some reason for you, the maximun height needs to be reduced.

To be sure this has no adverse effects for you, might you be able to
make a minor tweak to a setting via QT Designer, please, and report back.

If so, install qt4-designer, if not already installed, and load
  /home/your path/kmymoney/kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/csvdialog.ui.  On
the right, you should see listed all the various objects.  The third
down should be
'frame_low'.  Select that then, lower, in the properties section, select
maximumSize>Height. Change the value from 287 to, say 280.  Save, then
re-compile and see how that looks, including all the other wizard pages.

Let's know how you get on, and thanks.