[Kmymoney-devel] csv importer

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sat Mar 22 01:39:08 UTC 2014

I have just finished installing KUbuntu 12
I compiled the latest kmymoney so I could see what the import dialogue is
supposed to look like as opposed to what it actually looks like on my win
machine

It also doesn't render correctly on kubuntu although it does appear to
function (I haven't actually tried to import anything). The buttons are
obscured by bottom of the dialogue as shown in the attached image. Resizing
the dialogue doesn't improve the situation as the buttons follow the lower edge.

Chris