[Kmymoney-devel] update Quicken IDs?

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sat Jun 21 18:20:06 UTC 2014

I have the latest master of kde-dev-scripts.

It's throwing an error connecting to svn.kde.org
-> Fetching l10n docs for office/kmymoney ...
svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'svn+ssh://svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/subdirs'

I can connect to that host via ssh, though.