[Kmymoney-devel] update Quicken IDs?

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 21 15:55:43 UTC 2014

On 2014.06.21 09:06, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
> The script didn't pull the po files. Any idea what might be wrong
> with it?
> I blew it twice creating the tarball. :/

Do you have the most recent version of the script?  My first attempt
failed (it looked like it was trying to get the translations from svn
instead of git.)  It turns out my copy of the script was rather old,
probably from svn.  I started with a new clone of kde-dev-scripts, and
not it seems to be running fine - pulling in the doc translations and
now the .po files.  (The config.ini in the repository still has 4.6.4
for kmymoney, so I updated it manually.)