[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney Widgets

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Mon Jun 2 09:43:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

It is me again. Every time I try to compile my plugin and I use e.g

new kMyMoneyScheduledCalendar(this);

I get this error:
../../../../lib/libwidgets.a(kmymoneybriefschedule.cpp.o): In function
`KMyMoneyBriefSchedule::loadSchedule()':
[…]/kmymoney/widgets/kmymoneybriefschedule.cpp:101: undefined reference to
`KMyMoneyUtils::scheduleTypeToString(MyMoneySchedule::typeE)'

I checked and the target which contains this function is in
target_link_libraries of my plugin. So I am really stuck here (for the second
day now :( ).

If I remove the line "new kMyMoneyScheduledCalendar(this);" it compiles again
[1]. Does someone have an idea how to solve this issue?

Greetings
Christian

[1] The same issue occurs if I use my own class. But this example is easier to
reproduce for you.