[Kmymoney-devel] "Investment View" Post - Anonymised file wrt Investment acc't that won't Close.

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:27:04 UTC 2014

On 24/07/14 12:56, Steffie wrote:
> Hi & thank you, Cristian & Allan
>
> I'm very sorry to have wasted your time, but very grateful for your
> help. I had not properly understood the KMM definition of a Child
> account, thus i had not recognised that in fact it was the ongoing
> presence of the stock account that was the cause of the main Investment
> account not being "Closable". As soon as i understood this oversight of
> mine tonight, when i read your msg, I was able to close the stock
> account & then voila immediately also close the main Investment account
> afterwards. I feel quite silly, but also good that with your nice help i
> have learned a useful lesson.
>
> Many thanks!
> Steffie.

No worries!  It would probably help if a tooltip message was provided to
explain the reason.

In your interest in removing details no longer required, you may find
that the underlying security is still showing up.  If you wish to hide
that, then that depends on whether you wish to retain pricing information.

Allan