[Kmymoney-devel] "Investment View" Post - Anonymised file wrt Investment acc't that won't Close.

Steffie steffie5904 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 24 11:56:23 UTC 2014

Hi & thank you, Cristian & Allan

I'm very sorry to have wasted your time, but very grateful for your
help. I had not properly understood the KMM definition of a Child
account, thus i had not recognised that in fact it was the ongoing
presence of the stock account that was the cause of the main Investment
account not being "Closable". As soon as i understood this oversight of
mine tonight, when i read your msg, I was able to close the stock
account & then voila immediately also close the main Investment account
afterwards. I feel quite silly, but also good that with your nice help i
have learned a useful lesson.

Many thanks!
Steffie.