[Kmymoney-devel] Frameworks

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Jul 16 12:17:27 UTC 2014

On 16 July 2014 19:21, Cristian Oneț <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Cristian,
>>
>> On 16 Jul 2014, at 06:53 , Cristian Oneț <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Those are libraries from kdepimlibs and should be handled by adding
>>> kdepimlibs[frameworks] as a dependency.
>>
>> yes, I know. I’ve taken care of this in [1] just now.
>
> Thanks,

>> Cristian, any idea about this ^^^ ?

Hi Cristian,

> I'll fix this, I thought [1] is enough (add gmp to
> target_link_libraries) but I guess that it's true only for frameworks.
> AFAIK adding used frameworks to the include directories is not
> necessary since this is deduced from target_link_libraries in cmake 3,
> please correct me if this is wrong.

Yes, it is only true for frameworks i'm afraid. To be more precise, it
only works when the importable target has been appropriately setup in
the *Config.cmake files for the project you are depending on. While
this is done for all of the frameworks, not all other projects do this
at the moment.

> Regards,
> Cristian
>
> [1] https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/alkimia/repository/revisions/master/entry/libalkimia/CMakeLists.txt#L67