[Kmymoney-devel] Bug# 294268- Investment prices have only two decimal places on reports

Abhijeet Nikam connect08nikam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 14:16:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

I created an investment account as Alvaro had instructed.

What I could find out that:

1. When I created an account with precision of 5 or 4 decimal places, the
home page shows most of the details with precision of two decimals.

2.Even after making the settings to 4 or 5 decimal precision from settings
option, only the price on the report changes according to it. Other report
specifications still stick to the 2 digit precision like the home page
specifications.

3.The precision on the charts depends on the fuction in kBalanceAxis.cpp in
reports where precision is set as 2 and is not affected by the settings
option.

Should I set the precision in KBalanceAxis.cpp as 4 or try to link the
settings option to it?

Regards,
Abhijeet