[Kmymoney-devel] Icons branch

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sun Feb 23 13:00:58 UTC 2014

Just for completion, in 2010 we requested the Oxygen team to provide
us new icons for KDE Finance applications, since the current one was
from 2008 and it was showing its age.

We didn't get all the icons we needed, thus didn't include them in
KMyMoney at that time. But, I sat down yesterday and I think we don't
miss as many icons as I thought.