[Kmymoney-devel] Save-As Crash on Windows

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 10:13:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

First of all could you try to disable encryption again just to make
sure that it's causing the crash.

The if you decide you would like to investigate the cause of the crash
please take a look at these [1] steps. A useful stacktrace could
provide some information about the cause of this.

Regards,
Cristian

[1] https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Obtain_a_useful_backtrace_on_Windows