[Kmymoney-devel] Save-As Crash on Windows

Michael Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber at garriber.org
Mon Dec 22 06:07:55 UTC 2014

Greetings All,
     My daughter is now a college student, and I figured it was time to
hook her up with KMyMoney.  She's running windows on her machine, so I
downloaded the 4.7.1 binary.  Initially I didn't have GPG installed.  I
got everything setup, including online banking, but had issues with the
Wallet.  I installed GPG.  Inside of KMyMoney I enabled encryption and
selected her keypair.  Now when I go to "Save As" KMyMoney simply
crashes with no error message.  It does this repeatably.  Is there a
place I should go looking for a core file? Additionally, all of the
online banking is disabled.
     Where can I start to fix this?  (Regrettably, switching her to a
real operating system isn't an option at the moment.)