[Kmymoney-devel] Check printing (again)

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 31 22:02:19 UTC 2014

I'm finally documenting the Print check plugin in the manual - but I
can't get it to work.   File/Print works, but Transaction/Print check
is grayed out.  I do have a template selected in the Settings/Configure
KMyMoney/Configur Plugins/Print check dialog.  I have a real check
transaction selected in a checking account ledger.
I've looked at several old emails about this, and it looks like I
acutally did get it to work at one point.

Because I was having problems with my printer, I have even switched
printers, and the new one (really just a different old one) works fine
in other apps, and printing the home page from KMM.

Any thoughts on what I might be missing?

Thanks.