[Kmymoney-devel] What's new page and documentation

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 21 18:25:56 UTC 2014

Cristian,

Yes, as I'm far better at editing than at writing, that sounds good.
Unfortunately, I've done extremely little so far, but at least I've
managed to clean out the problems with my local git copy so I can at
least do a clean compile.  I've got plenty of notes about stuff that
needs to be mentioned - so hopefully I can get most of it done in the
next week and a half.

The other thing to think about for the tags section is where in the
manual is should go, and where else it needs mentioning, such as in the
list of new features, and probably in categories - since it is somewhat
similar.

Jack