[Kmymoney-devel] What's new page and documentation

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 17:50:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to compile the list of new stuff in master vs. 4.6. I came
up with this so far by looking at the commit history:

- Tags
- Proper input methods support
- Added a frozen column to improve visualizing forecast details
- Performance optimizations
- Improved the icon theme
- Transaction form improvements
- Improved multiple records management actions (payees, transactions, etc.)
- CSV importer was improved
- CSV exporter added
- OFX plugin now allows custom application version
- A lot of bugs fixed

Please let me know if you think I've missed something or if you think
that something should be removed from this list because it's not so
important.

Jack since "tags" is the biggest feature in the upcoming release do
you think you would have time for a few words about this feature? I
could create a docbook stub chapter for this and we could keep adding
to that.

Regards,
Cristian