[Kmymoney-devel] Bugs triage

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 20:37:42 UTC 2014

> Hi,
>
> [...]
>
>> > I hate to ask this right after you spent so much time and effort on this,
>> > but is there any point in also going through the kmymoney2 bugs to 1)
>> > close
>> > them all out 2) see if any of them are worth bringing up to kmymoney4
>> > (probably not, but perhaps some wishlist items might still be valid.)
>>
>> Of course, you're right we should salvage whatever is valid in the
>> 'kmymoney2' list and close 'kmymoney2' as a product.

This is done. 'kmymoney2' does not have any open issues assigned to it
anymore and it's closed for new bugs. Now all that we have is
'kmymoney4' and 'kmymoney', which is for the frameworks version but I
hope one day it will be the only one :).

> And while we're at it: there's still the old site on SourceForge at
>
>   http://sourceforge.net/p/kmymoney2/feature-requests/
>
> which also contains a few items (a first look told me that at least one of
> them is already implemented).

Any volunteers to go trough these issues? I guess I don't even have
the right to alter them.

Regards,
Cristian