[Kmymoney-devel] Emerge problem?

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Tue Apr 15 13:52:27 UTC 2014

Hi Allan

When I have similar issues I download the required file and place it in the
downloads folder. You could wget from the command line as well and see
what's going on
BTW emerge uses wget as the downloader

Then I rerun with --offline e.g. emerge --offline qt

And Yes I said I was going to bed ages ago.

Chris