[Kmymoney-devel] Emerge problem?

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 13:11:10 UTC 2014

I tried for the first time last night to use emerge, for emerge qt.  The
download just hung straight away, trying to get patch-2.5.9-bin.zip.

I've just tried again, and it's the same.  I can get to the file via a
browser.

The console shows - resolves sourceforge.net to 216.34.181.60, and that
address works also via browser.  However, the next line shows -
Connecting to sourceforge.net (sourceforge.net)|216.34.181.60|:80...

which doesn't look right.  Might the env be at fault?  I'm a bit
clueless here.

Can anyone suggest a fix, please?