[Kmymoney-devel] csv importer new compile

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:51:20 UTC 2014

On 14/04/14 10:20, Chris wrote:
> Cool
>
> Looking forward to that patch too.
>
> Allan did you get that stuff I sent you about compiling on XP?
>
> Chris

No Chris, I've seen no attachments.  When was it sent?

I take it you are referring to my request for a copy of SetEnv.cmd?  I
did get a copy from, I think an MS site, but it doesn't work as expected
and I'm not even sure now that it is the correct version - assuming that
there are different ones.

So, I'd appreciate a copy of yours, please.  I'm running a 32-bit
system, but I don't think that should matter, especially as it's
supposed to set up the correct environment.