[Kmymoney-devel] csv importer new compile

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 16:52:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm preparing to deliver a kind of monthly packaging of git master on
Windows so I finally got a look into this and can tell you the following:

Style has absolutely nothing to do with this bug. The problem is the fact
that the CSV importer layout contains a bunch of fixed sizes (mostly
vertical) which prevent the buttons from being visible if the actual height
that is needed to render the data does not fit into these fixed sizes.

Once I've removed some fixed vertical sizes from the layout the importer
started to look as expected. I will provide a patch for this.

Regards,
Cristian