[Kmymoney-devel] csv importer new compile

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 17:59:42 UTC 2014

On 11/04/14 16:13, Chris wrote:
> I tried it in kubuntu and it seems fine to me.everything works as expected.
>
> On windows the problem is with the aero theme. If I change the style to
> classic. It works as expected.
>
> I added the following code to csvdialog.cpp
>
>    m_wizard = new QWizard;
>    m_wizard->setWizardStyle(QWizard::ClassicStyle); <== added this line
>    ui->horizontalLayout->insertWidget(2, m_wizard, 0);
>
> I don't know why the aero theme does not work.
>
> Chris

Well done, that man!  It definitely had the smell of a style issue, but
I hadn't sussed that I could dictate it.

I tried the different styles and in fact your Aero worked without
trouble although no other looked right.  The MacStyle was a no-go.

Glad that's sorted.  I just need to do the finishing off with the
scrolling and resizing now.

Allan