[Kmymoney-devel] csv importer new compile

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Thu Apr 10 08:50:12 UTC 2014

Hi Allan Thank you for that

I get errors when I tried to apply the patch. I thought I might be behind so
I pulled in the latest master but it results in the same errors it seems you
might be patching a commit or branch I don't have.

git apply --check 0001-Modify-CSV-importer-settings-and-UI-to-correct-appea.patch
error: patch failed: kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/bankingwizardpage.ui:6
error: kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/bankingwizardpage.ui: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/csvdialog.cpp:105
error: kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/csvdialog.cpp: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/csvdialog.h:168
error: kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/csvdialog.h: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/introwizardpage.ui:48
error: kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/introwizardpage.ui: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/investmentwizardpage.ui:6
error: kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/investmentwizardpage.ui: patch does not apply

I also was doing some testing last night and I found the layout errors
change between builds. I have seen this sort of error before. Often it is
the result of a un-initialised variable. I also realised I may have another
issue. for no particular reason I have been building kmymoney as 32bit app
perhaps the behaviour I am seeing is an improperly initialised int or a
pointer problem due to the change in word length.

Just guesswork so far I haven't committed to recompiling the entire library
as 64bit yet to test it

Chris