[Kmymoney-devel] csv importer new compile

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:18:31 UTC 2014

Hi Chris

Here's the patch for you to try.  For me, it looks OK on Ubuntu now, so
should be OK for you, too.  Windows, we'll see if it helps, but I can't
see it making any difference so far as the Title bars are concerned.

Let's know how it goes.  There are some outstanding issues with
scrolling and resizing.  I'm pretty close with those but didn't want to
make more changes until this first lot is tried.