[Kmymoney-devel] csv importer new compile

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 09:55:25 UTC 2014

On 06/04/14 03:04, Chris wrote:

> I have recompiled (yet again) my kde environment
>
> This time when compiling kmymoney the dialogue works, well sort of.
>
> It looks like the attached and at the radio buttons are responsive.
> previously nothing worked.
>
> The "CSV importer" text on the blue background seems to be out of place
> and I assume it is pushing the rest of the dialogue down.
>
> I would assume this is more representative of the real problem the
> previous image I sent was probably as much a result of my broken
> environment it may have linked in the wrong QT library.
>
> Chris

That's looking more healthy now.

The title bar looks good, but the area immediately below shouldn't be there.

Also, the Introduction wizard, to the right of the 'steps' frame
shouldn't have a title.

Either or both of those is probably pushing the three dialog buttons off
the bottom.  The 'Click either...' label should be below the table area.

So, it looks like you still have build issues, I'm afraid.  I suspect
they are not your build environment at fault, but perhaps a Windows
localization issue.

Could you perhaps try the CSV exporter and/or the QIF exporter, just to
see if they look OK, although they won't have the duplicate title bar
thingy.

Here, the moving of the UI parameters into the code has caused quite a
bit of disruption which still needs more work.  I'm going to try to get
a basic patch to you, which may help, but I suspect will not cure your
problem.