[Kmymoney-devel] csv importer new compile

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sun Apr 6 02:04:19 UTC 2014

I have recompiled (yet again) my kde environment

This time when compiling kmymoney the dialogue works, well sort of.

It looks like the attached and at the radio buttons are responsive.
previously nothing worked.

The "CSV importer" text on the blue background seems to be out of place and
I assume it is pushing the rest of the dialogue down.

I would assume this is more representative of the real problem the previous
image I sent was probably as much a result of my broken environment it may
have linked in the wrong QT library.

Chris